Thursday, July 31, 2014

Gelato Queen.



So earlier this year I went on a class trip to Italy which was breathtaking and everything I expected it to be and more. Before I actually left for the trip I dreamed about it being like the Lizzie Mcguire movie and that I would meet my Italian look alike, a hot Italian boy named Paolo and then go on to sing at a huge concert and call Paolo out on his shit in front of everybody. Long story short, none of that ever happened but my trip was pretty rad. We did things like go to the Trevi fountain (Iconic "making a wish scene" in Lizzie Mcguire), eat about 3000 pounds of gelato every day, and we had about 3 hours of free time to roam around each day by ourselves which was very cool. There were some obnoxious people on the trip but I tried my hardest not to let them ruin it for me. Also, the Italian boys were A LOT less charming then I had imagined... At one point were at a rest stop and when we passed a group of them they had the audacity to oink at us, I was sooo close to kicking some Italian ass haha. Whatever, our tour guide was an angel who spoke like 10 different languages and overall the trip was worth the amount of money my family shelled out for it. I took lots of pictures on my camera and put them on my Flickr so you can see them here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/126484983@N06/sets/72157645577875690/

Word of advive: If your school offers you an opportunity to take a trip like this, TAKE IT. You won't regret it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment